Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 11:27:34 +0200
From:      Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        Lawrence Mayer dsg <Lawrence.Mayer@dsg.ki.se>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: site down? releng4.freebsd.org

Hi Lawrence,

questions regarding FreeBSD stable should be sent
to the FreeBSD stable mailing list

	freebsd-stable@freebsd.org

freebsd-www is for webmasters only.

PS: FreeBSD snapshots are also available at the japanese site
ftp://snapshots.jp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/

-Wolfram

--
Wolfram Schneider <wosch@FreeBSD.org> http://wolfram.schneider.org