Date:      Sat, 6 Oct 2012 01:25:00 -0300
From:      marcos alves <noidmvp@gmail.com>
To:        Paul Pathiakis <pathiaki2@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "ports@freebsd.org" <ports@freebsd.org>, Kris Moore <kris@pcbsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Ports request

Hello,

I had a small discussion with friends about this topic at work. But...
comes out that are few linux games that runs on steam. Maybe  the only big
sensation will be the left4dead that is coming with the plataform release.
Not saying that is not worth to port it... But about the games your son
will be playing.

Marcos Alves