Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 1995 17:53:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Craig Struble <cstruble@singularity.bevc.blacksburg.va.us>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fresco progress

I've got Fresco windows popping up on my screen now. The dish shell core
dumps when I try to run any of the examples, but fdraw and the examples
from the tutorial work just fine. I'll see what I can do with creating a
port. There's some issues dealing with the dynamic loading of shared libs
that need to be worked out.

	See ya later,
		Craig
--
Craig Struble - Grad Student, Consultant, |
Student ACM Co-President, Virginia Tech   | The space reserved for more