Date:      Sun, 12 Aug 2001 00:46:09 -0500
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, Martin Aherron <martin@cybernetics.com>, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: what's wrong with this picture :-)

Sorry about the line lengths, but some of my other mail activities require the
use of 132 columns for everything.

I know what it's like to have to use elm in text mode on a vty or a real
terminal without selectable line widths, so no prob dude.

I'll have to post the dmesg later tonight or tomorrow, as I did have to reboot
due to a netscape-6.10 issue involving the java-vm spawning a gazillion
java-vm's and thrashing the system into swap [can you say "reset button"?  I
thought you could!]...  I forgot to do a boot_verbose at the time.

Needless to say, current handles such interruptions well...  I wasn't sure if
I'd have a system when I came up.

I'll follow-up on this in a little bit.

--
ET has one helluva sense of humor!
He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!