Date:      Sat, 5 Jun 1999 18:07:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        Denis DeLaRoca <denis@acacia.cts.ucla.edu>
Cc:        Michael Haro <mharo@area51.fremont.ca.us>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sony VAIO C1 Picturebook

What a superb summary of the options and problems!

Actually my CX1 is on order, but hasn't arrived yet.
Then I will have to get a Sony cdrom, which I didn't order
yet.

The option not mentioned is to build a single boot floppy
that has pccard (not PAO) support, which I will try to do.
But probably not for a couple weeks after the USENIX
conference.  (I have already created a two-floppy boot set
with pccard support, but I suspected the second floppy
wouldn't work.  I will let you know if perchance it does.)

Sony will not tell me if they will release a US/English
version of the C1/S; however, Sony tells me they will have
a new set of offerings in October.  My guess is it will
include the C1/S.

	Annelise