Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 09:41:38 +0200
From:      "Philippe Charnier" <charnier@lirmm.fr>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   index in usr.bin/vi/USD.doc/vi.ref

Hello,

after removing the contents of /usr/obj, make world -DCLOBBER then a
cvs update I got :

cvs update: Updating usr.bin/vi/USD.doc/vi.man
cvs update: Updating usr.bin/vi/USD.doc/vi.ref
? usr.bin/vi/USD.doc/vi.ref/index
cvs update: Updating usr.bin/vi/USD.doc/vitut
cvs update: Updating usr.bin/vi/common

This file was not in the source tree before, I always search for
that kind of ``? file'' after daily update.

I think there is a problem in one of the two Makefiles:

/usr/src/usr.bin/vi/USD.doc/vi.ref/Makefile
/usr/src/share/doc/usd/13.viref/Makefile

Philippe Charnier                                      charnier@lirmm.fr

         LIRMM, 161 rue Ada, 34392 Montpellier cedex 5 -- France