Date:      Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:56:56 -0500
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Roman Shterenzon <roman@xpert.com>
Cc:        security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: blackhole [was: Re: cvs commit: src/etc inetd.conf]

On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 11:11:04AM +0200, Roman Shterenzon wrote:
> I found it break couple of things in gnome as well.
> I still don't see any reason for gnome application to try to connect to
> some ports, when even in orbitrc the ipv4 and ipv6 are disabled, but it's
> a fact.
> This is gnome problem however.
> FreeBSD-GNOME guy, can you hear me ? :)

You're right, it's a GNOME problem.

Head over to http://bugs.gnome.org/, and fill out a bug report
detailing all the information you neglected to mention here, and
I'm sure they'll go fix it in an appropriate manner.

"gnome application" and "some ports" is kinda hazy.

HTH.  HAND.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			ade@FreeBSD.org