Date:      Thu, 9 Mar 2000 01:01:33 -0500
From:      Christopher Masto <chris@netmonger.net>
To:        sawmill@aarg.net, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Continued problems with sawmill-ui on FreeBSD

I've just installed sawmill-0.25.1 from ports, and it exhibits the
problems as the previous versions:

chris@habanero:~$ sawmill-ui
error--> (error "Unknown ui element: eval_req:")

Previously, this meant that I couldn't access Customize -> All settings
or the capplet, but I could use the individual Customize items.

This version seems to try to start the gnome capplet when any Customize
entries are selected, and since that doesn't work, no customization.

Other people have reported these same problems several times, so I
don't think it's my system.  I'm not much of a lisp expert, and the
time I have available to debug this is unfortunately very limited at
the moment.  But I don't want to have to go back to window waker. :-)
--
Christopher Masto         Senior Network Monkey      NetMonger Communications
chris@netmonger.net        info@netmonger.net        http://www.netmonger.net

Free yourself, free your machine, free the daemon -- http://www.freebsd.org/