Date:      Sat, 8 Apr 1995 15:39:19 -0600
From:      nate@sneezy.sri.com (Nate Williams)
To:        Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Cc:        FREEBSD-CURRENT-L <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: man(1) bug

Brian Tao writes:
>     Here's a simple patch that fixes the manpage-starting-with-a-number
> bug and the can't-find-the-[-man-page-bug.  The second fix is really
> kludgy at the moment

Thanks for doing this, and I hate to be obnoxious, but can you re-send
your diffs and:
1) Use context diffs for the patch so we can make sure we're patching
   the correct portion of the code.  It also helps to see the context of
   the patch.  Use 'diff -c'.
2) Separate out the 'kludgy' fix from the not-so-kludgy so we can
   install the good fix and try and improve on the second. :)

Thanks!

Nate