Date:      Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:31:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@mat.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports Team <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   xfig

Just in case others use xfig, like I do, for electrical stuff, and have
wished that it let you do symbol libraries ...

Go update your xfig, friend, xfig has just gotten about twice as
useful!  The port works fine for this, go grab and compile.

213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic (FreeBSD-current)
(301) 220-2114              | and jaunt (Solaris7).