Date:      Thu, 2 Feb 1995 23:40:14 +0100 (MET)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier ROBERT)
To:        guido@gvr.win.tue.nl (Guido van Rooij)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: limits (again)

> Okay, if there are no complaints, I'm gonna implement
> kern.maxfilesperproc
>
> If people do want other such limits implemented, let them shout and I'll
> try doing that as well.

Not really a limit but a big plus in security :

net.inet.ip.sourceroute

with 0 (which should be the default) you refuse source-routed packets.
We probably should disable only loose source-routing but I don't know
the exact differences between the two.

--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
   FreeBSD keltia 2.1.0-Development #18: Thu Jan 26 22:22:16 MET 1995