Date:      Tue, 28 Nov 1995 17:31:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freebsd.org (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Executor

> Has anyone tried to run the Linux binary of Executor under -CURRENT ?
>
> I've tried and the only thing I get is a SEGV... I haven't the binary right
> now but  I'll test it further. It  is only 40$ and  I'm willing to pay if I
> can run the Linux binary.
>
> I asked for a BSD binary  but they're waiting for  the 2.0 to go out before
> trying to port it.

Boy I'm glad to hear they're considering a port.  I asked them a year ago.

Bill
 Bill Pechter/Carolyn Pechter        | The postmaster always pings twice.
 Lakewood MicroSystems               | 17 Meredith Drive,
 908-389-3592                        | Tinton Falls, NJ 07724
 pechter@shell.monmouth.com          |