Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 16:27:40 +0100
From:      "Alexandre Vieira" <nullpt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-sdl12 breaks nwnclient

Hi,

I don't know if this is a problem on linux-sdl12 but I had to downgrade
linux-sdl12 to version 1.2.5_2 in order to get nwnclient (Never winter
nights) to work.

With the latest linux-sdl12 version the game core dumps when loading the
game enviroment (main menus work, selecting characters, etc..). There is no
SDL parachute, it's a a straight core dump.

FreeBSD daminho 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #0: Fri May 25 15:48:00 WEST
2007 root@:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/dual i386

I kept the core dump file and kept a output file from truss when the game
crashes. I can send it if anyone requests it.

Regards

--
Alexandre Vieira - nullpt@gmail.com