Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:42:01 +0100
From:      Marius Strobl <marius@alchemy.franken.de>
To:        Aaron Dudek <adudek@sprint.net>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xwindows on Ultra60..

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 05:05:09PM -0500, Aaron Dudek wrote:
> Is there a good reference somewhere on what steps need to be done to get
> XOrg on the sparc working with either the Creater 3D or Elite 3D? I have
> installed the afbint port already and seem to still be missing something.

The procedure should be somewhere in the archives of this list. What
did you do so far and what's your current problem? Have you succesfully
set up syscons(4)?

> Do I need to do a manual installation of X?

You'll need the last revision of the Xorg 6.7 ports. If you're running
FreeBSD 5.3 or RELENG_5 it's probably the easiest to install their
packages from CD or via FTP.
A sample config file is at:
http://people.freebsd.org/~jake/XF86Config