Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2012 23:12:27 +0200
From:      Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org, Juergen Lock <nox@jelal.kn-bremen.de>
Subject:   Re: New version of multimedia/webcamd ready for testing [NOW: v3.7.0.2]

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 08:47:33PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A new port of webcamd can be found here, now v3.7.0.2:
>
> svn --username anonsvn --password anonsvn \
>       checkout svn://svn.turbocat.net/i4b/trunk/ports
>
> Please test and report if anything is broken!

Hm af9015 is still broken with this version, the same as 3.7.0.1 .
(webcamd built with DEBUG knob shows Linux driver reporting:

	INFO: : : 'Afatech AF9015 reference design' successfully initialized and connected

or

	INFO: : : 'MSI DIGIVOX Duo' successfully initialized and connected

for the dual tuner but /dev/dvb nodes never appear.  Also there
still is continuous log output like:

	DBG: : dvb_usbv2_generic_rw: >>> 0x7fffff9fde70h
	DBG: : dvb_usbv2_generic_rw: <<<      0x7fffff9fde70h

but maybe that's normal - other than webcamd's printf no supporting
Linux' %xh that's supposed to dump memory not print the pointer itself.)

 Thanx,
	Juergen

PS: I may not have posted yet that we debugged the ait_remote driver
getting the scrollwheel of my X10 remote listed on the wiki page,

	http://wiki.freebsd.org/WebcamCompat

wrong, so I want to report that that is working properly now with
this webcamd version i.e. ir-keytable -t now receives KEY_UP and
KEY_DOWN events as it does on Linux.