Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:23:21 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Patches from -current for -stable I'd like to commit after testing

Nate Williams writes:
> > > I'd like to bring in most of the recent changes to 2.2, not that 2.2.5
> > > is out the door.  (I didn't want to break things for the release, and
> > > didn't have time to test them enough for the release.)
> >
> > Can you hold off a couple of days?  Something you've changed recently
> > has broken PCCARD support on my Toshiba, but I haven't been able to
> > track it down yet.
> >
> > (One killer is that the code now allocates IRQ 11 by default for the
> >  pcic, but IRQ 11 is used by "something" else that's not probed.

A quick followup.  The only other change I've made recently are the
modem support for certain Cirrus chipsets, the rest need a sysctl to
enable them or are 'style' changes and/or comment updates.

It's gotta be the 'grab the highest IRQ' change.  Do you know what's
using IRQ 11, so that you can enable the driver for it?

Nate