Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 1998 11:24:21 -0500
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Documentation Question?

Hello,

My name is Larry Scheetz.  I am interested in getting the FreeBSD for my
home PC use.  I am going to download it today and was checking into the
Documentation that you have.  I would like to print it out and would take a
while to bring up each page individually and print.

My question is do you have a Post Script somewhere or a txt version file
that I may get?  That would be quite a bit easier.  I have a very fast cable
modem connection so it wouldn't take long for big files depending on your
connection.

Thank you for your time and I will be awaiting a response.

Larry Scheetz
conan@neo.lrun.com