Date:      Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:05:29 +0000
From:      Bob Bishop <rb@gid.co.uk>
To:        Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
Cc:        Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>, Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>, Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Summary of List of things to move from main tree to ports

Hi,

At 23:22 -0800 16/2/01, Matt Dillon wrote:
>[...]
>Medium Controversial:
>
>    UUCP (uucp, uucpd)

We've still got client sites with UUCP mail feeds because there isn't an
economic alternative. I say move it to ports, at least that way we can
install a binary package and we don't have to dick around building stuff.

--
Bob Bishop              (0118) 977 4017  international code +44 118
rb@gid.co.uk        fax (0118) 989 4254