Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 1997 16:22:48 -0500
From:      Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
To:        Fletch Hasues <csc10028@frank.mtsu.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD-ROMS

On Wed, Jul 09, 1997 at 05:34:16AM -0500, Fletch Hasues wrote:
> Thank you for sending me the CD-ROM's...but um...again..alot of the
                                                   ^^^^^
Well first, I'm curious about this-------------------^, what version, 2.2.1?

> information is missing of the CD-ROMs, especially the second one.  For
> example I read the errata.txt on your ftp site, and I went to my src
> directory to fix the problem, no source installed.  I then went to my
> second CD (Live Filesystem) to get the source.  No source there either.  in

Thought, did he instruct sysinstall to install source? Think you did because
of what I saw later in your post (file system full :( ). Did you mount the
second cdrom, version ?, my 2.2.1 does indeed have a live file system and
the source. Running 3.0-current but have the 2.2.1 cdrom anyway.

> fact the entire directory was empty.  I attempted to install the source,
> but everytime I try to it says my file system is full.  I even shrunk the

I imagine your file system is full, need to describe your system and what you
are trying to do.

> size of my SWAP file because ih ave 98M of RAM, and it still says my

Recs your swap total to be 200 mb.

> filesystem is full.  Does the stuff on the installation CD actually take up
> that much room?  It is a 1.3G HardDrive.  I'm open for suggestions.

Yes!

> Jason Guthrie
> csc10028@frank.mtsu.edu
> http://www.mtsu.edu/~csc10028