Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 23:24:27 -0500
From:      dkelly@hiwaay.net
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: C2 Trusted FreeBSD?

(why hasn't this moved completely to freebsd-security?)

Christopher Petrilli writes:

> But what about when you have 10,000 users, and you need 486 of them to
> not have access?  Do you see the issue of performance slowly creeping up
> when yyou have 50,000 groups?  This becomes a hideous nightmare.

Just because its a hideous nightmare doesn't mean it doesn't meet spec. :-)

Remember, for the most part we're talking about security specs brought to
you by the same government that would limit cryptography to key escrow
techniques.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net