Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 23:07:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD's /stand/sysinstall looks nice ...

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Gianmarco Giovannelli wrote:

:I agree, as I wrote some time ago here, I have installed a lot (if not all)
:major linux distributions and no one has, IMHO, a better install utility
:than ours. Period.

Sorry, gotta argue with this.  SGI's inst/swmgr is better.

Jamie Bowden

--

If we've got to fight over grep, sign me up.  But boggle can go.
	-Ted Faber (on Hasbro's request for removal of /usr/games/boggle)