Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2012 09:34:48 -0500
From:      Mark Felder <feld@feld.me>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Roster DNS Management

On Sun, 03 Jun 2012 04:39:33 -0500, Odhiambo Washington
<odhiambo@gmail.com> wrote:

> So is there any FreeBSD Admin who has been adventurous enough to install
> Roster DNS Management - http://bit.ly/2j3pGj - and successfully deployed
> it?
> I am looking at it now, but I am afraid of using one aspect of it - LDAP,
> which it uses for authentication.
> I'm trying to see if someone did MySQL instead.

We're always looking for a similar solution but our main hangup is the
inability to link domains. We have customers with hundreds of domains that
are all to be kept identical and you can easily do this with symlinks. I
haven't seen a web-interface solution that can handle this for us.