Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:51:56 +0800
From:      Nik <nikruzhan@gmail.com>
To:        "Dmitry Pryanishnikov" <dmitry@atlantis.dp.ua>
Cc:        Jim Thompson <jim@netgate.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ping (DUP!) in FreeBSD 5.4

I'm using D-Link AP that set to bridge mode with additional antenna (custom
made I think). rl0 is my network card (Realtek), so do you think that I can
solve this problem by changing the antenna orientation. I'll try this first=
.

I also sniff the outcome from my NIC using tcpdump. Here it goes;

1) I'm using 1 block IP xxx.xxx.xxx.136/29
2) Gateway is xxx.xxx.xxx.137/29
3) My router is xxx.xxx.xxx.140/29
4) When I ping to xxx.xxx.xxx.137 -->
    Result from tcpdump showing that echo reply from
    xxx.xxx.xxx.141 & xxx.xxx.xxx.142 that think it was xxx.xxx.xxx.137

I'm gonna try to do iperf to see the throughput. Because I'm using 11g so
it's suppose to get up to 12 Mb I think.

Thanks.