Date:      Sat, 6 Apr 2002 05:12:22 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Adrian Penisoara <ady@freebsd.ady.ro>
To:        Chris van der Pennen <chrisvdp74656@yahoo.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current list <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make buildkernel fails - missing header

Hi,

  Bitten by the same rotten thing; luckily i had the older
/usr/include/netinet/if_fddi.h header that I linked to in
/usr/src/sys/netinet/if_fddi.h.

  Looking at the commit logs it seems that the right solution is to
patch src/sys/netinet6/nd6.c to #include <net/fddi.h> instead of
<netinet/if_fddi.h>. It compiles for me ...

 Ady (@freebsd.ady.ro)
| Programming in BASIC causes brain damage.                           |
|   (Edsger Wybe Dijkstra)                                            |