Date:      Fri, 14 May 1999 13:17:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Seti project / stats reset, new version available

    For people who have idle cpu to spare, this is a good time to start
    putting those cycles to good use with the Seti project!  The project
    has been running a beta test for a while, but as of May 13th 1999 they
    reset the stats and introduced new clients for Unix, Windows, and the Mac.

    I recommend that FreeBSDrs download the FreeBSD3.1 client, even if you are
    running 4.x, so our stats do not split up.  If you are already running
    the seti client, you need to download a new rev!

    					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>