Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 1997 19:11:08 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        TDlord <tdlord@elite.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Question

Dunno if anyone has answered this yet (I think i've lost some mail
somewhere and I know i've got two copies of other messages -- out link has
been up and down like a yoyo, bloody telstra :-( )

have a look at the pedantic ppp primer at
http://www.freebsd.org/tutorials/index.html, (or your local mirror)
it'll help you with iij-ppp.
** and if it seems to everyone that i'm saying this a lot lately it's
because i only ready it lately and if i'd read it when i started playing
with iif-ppp life would have been a lot easier (especially for those of
you who answered my questions :-)

If you want to use pppd (kernel ppp) have a look in the handbook, it's got
a section on it to get you started, i haven't tried it yet.

Andrew Perry
andrew@shoal.net.au