Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:54:34 +0530
From:      "Shalu Singh" <faxloans6@gmail.com>
To:        <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Search Engine Optimization Proposal

Hi,

Hope you are having a lovely day,

My name is Shalu Singh and I will be communicated with you on this project.

We are a reputed leading Web Development company in INDIA having the
experience of getting our customer's websites top in Google, Yahoo, and Msn
and other search engine rankings producing high revenue with top page rank.

I assure you for the quality work and guaranteed rankings with these
packages.

Monthly task and Responsibilities:-

1. 500 Directory submissions

2. 40 Social Book marking Submissions

3. 40 Article Submissions (1 article x 10 article directories)

4. 10 Press Release Submissions (1 press release x 10 press release
websites)

5. 10 Blog Submissions

6. 1 unique, 400 word article written

7. 1 unique, 400 word press releases

8. 15 One Way back links with mix PR

9. Meta tags changes suggestions

10. Keyword research

11. Competitor Analysis

12. Heading tag changes

13. Alt tag changes

14. Interlinking wherever required.

15. Keyword Density in site content.

16. HTML Site Map

17. XML site map and Submission in webmaster tool

Let me know if you are interested and I would happy to send you more details
on this.

Kind Regards

Shalu Singh

Business Development Executive

Note: We are not spammers and are against spamming of any kind. If you are
not interested then you can reply with a simple \"NO\",We will never contact
you again.