Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:24:10 +0800
From:      lai ping zhang <shuya@bupt.edu.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   how to support 1024 tty?

Dear sirs:

    I am not familiar with FreeBSD,Could you help me?

The Following is my trouble:   :(

    I want to support 1024 tty in FreeBSD 3.0 .

     Now I have a BBS(Maple 2.36) In BUPT(Beijing University of  Posts &
Telecommunications)  running on FreeBSD3.0,But Maple BBS 2.36 have to
use tty.

    So now I can only support less than 256 person to use my free
BBS.But my BBS located on BUPT Campus NET.
I need FreeBSD to support >256 ttys.

    Do you have a patch for me?

    Or would you please tell me something to do.

Thanks in advance. :)

Lai ping zhang
1999/04/14