Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 1996 09:31:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Steven G. Kargl" <sgk@troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
To:        rone@bofh.noc.best.net (Ron Echeverri)
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problems during make all

According to Ron Echeverri:
> Right now, i'm actually running the latest 2.2-SNAP, but am
> "downgrading" to -stable because i'm just not a hacker dude.
>
> ===> usr.bin/dig
> cc -O -I/usr/src/usr.bin/dig/../../usr.sbin/nslookup   -c /usr/src/usr.bin/dig/dig.c

[compile error involving _iso_ntoa deleted]

Downgrading a 2.2-SNAP installation to -stable is *very* nontrivial.
I know.  It took me 3 days to do it correctly, and I'm still finding
little left over surprises.

I suggest that (if you can wait) you backup any local user files/directories.

Get 2.1.5-RELEASE when it is done.

Install 2.1.5 over-the-top of your current stuff.

--
Steve