Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:00:16 +0400
From:      Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org>
To:        David Xu <davidxu@freebsd.org>
Cc:        =?UTF-8?B?RGFnLUVybGluZyBTbcO4cmdyYXY=?= <des@des.no>, core@freeebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: away

David Xu wrote:
> see above, I am in a bad mood, I don't know when I will return, wish you can
> work better without me, I beg pardon if some mistakes I  made and some
> words I said here brought inconvince to you and all other people.

David, you just tired. Take a rest. Don't make a quick decision.

Nobody doubt your skills. Dag was on an emotional side and he was wrong,
but he apologized, so let's go forward and will not see backward.

Take a rest for a week or more and then back and make you decision what
to do. Anyway we'll respect it.

Thank you for your huge work.
--
Sem.