Date:      Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:10:28 GMT
From:      Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/109076: graphics/djvulibre really needs a bash?

The following reply was made to PR ports/109076; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dmitry Marakasov <amdmi3@amdmi3.ru>
To: "Rashid N. Achilov" <achilov-rn@askd.ru>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:10:38 +0300

 * Rashid N. Achilov (achilov-rn@askd.ru) wrote:

 > Port graphics/djvulibre required bash, but when comment it, port finished build and install succesfully and run without problems. Why this port needs bash, and when I'll miss, when continue to use it with commented bash requirement line?
 bash is required for /usr/local/bin/any2djvu, which is installed by
 djvulibre. I recommend to add option WITH(OUT)_ANY2DJVU, so one could
 disable it, getting rid of unneeded script and thus useless dependency.

 --
 Best regards,
   Dmitry Marakasov               mailto:amdmi3@amdmi3.ru