Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:41:04 -0400
From:      Gerard Samuel <fbsd-questions@trini0.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Embedded freebsd How to?

Well I've been using FBSD since 3.4, and I would like to
try my hand at trying to put together an embedded FBSD system.
I browsed the -small mailing list, but there doesnt seem to be
any relevant up to date data there (I may be mistaken).
I did a bit of googling, but Im not finding what Im looking
for.
I kept running into "Embedded FreeBSD Cookbook".  Anyone thoughts on
this book.
But other than that, are there any online how to tutorial,
that would show an almost beginner on how to get started.

Thanks for any input you may provide...