Date:      Thu, 1 Feb 2001 23:17:05 +0000
From:      Andreas Ntaflos <ntaflos.andreas@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   librep/sawfish installation failing...

hello
has anyone been able to successfully install librep and sawfish lately?
the current version of librep is 0.13.4 and I can't seem to get it right. I install
it from the ports collection, but 'configure' fails with the following output:

===>  Patching for librep-0.13.4
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for librep-0.13.4
===>  Configuring for librep-0.13.4
./test: ./src/rep: not found
./test: ./src/rep: not found
[....]

interestingly, src/rep does not exist
there is a file named rep-config.sh, but it is no good. renaming rep-config.sh to rep
doesn't help either.

obviusly, ./configure calls ./test, and this refers to some non-existing
command in src...this really annoys.

so is it just me, or has anyone else experienced similar problems?

anyone?
--
thanks & regards
Andreas Ntaflos