Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 2004 09:20:54 -0800
From:      Jeff Soule <jsoule@scraprap.com>
To:        alan barrow <alan.barrow@psineteurope.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org" <freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Tyan S2882UG3NR

Thanks!

I think this will help.  Fortunately the Motherboard has been back-ordered=
=20
until April (Can't believe a backorder is fortunate) So this can give me th=
e=20
opportunity to cancel the order and get something else.  This leaves me wit=
h=20
the question of what I should get, or if I should just move forward with wh=
at=20
I assume will be a newer rev of the board.

I need onboard SCSI, NIC, video, dual processor, and to be able to run 12 G=
ig=20
RAM eventually.  Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :-)

Thanks again for your help!
/Jeff