Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 2004 14:23:08 -0800
From:      Royce Williams <royce@alaska.net>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD: The SPARC to Serve

--------------050605060100070709060507

I got fixated on making a little sign for my Ultra 30 a few months ago,
and this is what I came up with.  I thought that the folks working with
the port might get a kick out of it.  Wildly unpublishable, but I had
fun making it; I was ridiculously pleased with myself for the SPARC pun.
Let me know what you think.

For personal use only.  Trademarks are held by their respective holders.
Do not stare directly into the sun.  Close cover before striking.

-royce

Royce D. Williams                                  - IP Engineering, ACS
personal: [first]@alaska.net                    - PGP: 3FC087DB/1776A531
work: [first.last]@acsalaska.net           - http://www.tycho.org/royce/

--------------050605060100070709060507--