Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 06:25:53 -0800
From:      Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        tim@scratch.demon.co.uk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   One display, two boexes? [Was: Re: keytables - Problem with the British  Pound Symbol]

tim@scratch.demon.co.uk wrote:
> a monitor - bit short of desk space !, and it is a right pain in the
> ass to disconnect the monitor and attach it to the other box to tweek
> the settings again. Is there a way I can do it from tis box - the
> original setup included NIS !?

Well, you could get one of those switches for using one console for
for multiple machines.

Or you could go one better and setup one machine as a terminal for the
other machine.  You'll need a null modem cable and terminal software
such as tip or kermit.

I'll post instructions for setting up a terminal if you decide to go
that route.

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net                                    ICQ: 29880099
gryph@mindless.com                          PGP DH/DSS key available