Date:      Wed, 12 Jun 1996 13:40:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      MARC Giannoni <marc@cmc.eng.comsat.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   DigiBoard drivers

I've got the dgb driver working on a PC/8e, but there are problems.
One problem is that a process will hang when closing a digi port, the
other is that the driver can crash the kernel.  To test the driver, I am
using "kermit" to connect to a "Telebit" modem and do some AT commands.

The version I am using comes with the 2.1-RELEASE:

 *  dgb.c $Id: dgb.c,v 1.2.2.2 1995/10/13 03:41:22 davidg Exp $

I tried the patch from Serge A. Babkin, but it didn't help, however I also
saw a post that claimed this patch was not really correct.  At this point
I am trying to port the '-current' version of dgb.c to 2.1 but this is
difficult, and I am beginning to doubt if it will work.

Are there any new patches for dgb.c?
-OR-
Where can I get the correct version?

| Marc V. Giannoni             | Voice:    (301) 428-2547             |
| COMSAT Mobile Communications | Fax:      (301) 601-5959             |
| 22300 Comsat Drive           | Internet: marc@cmc.eng.comsat.com    |
| Clarksburg, MD 20871         | Title:    Software Engineer          |