Date:      Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:17:21 +0200
From:      Mattia Rossi <mattia.rossi.mate@gmail.com>
To:        Svatopluk Kraus <onwahe@gmail.com>
Cc:        bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net>, freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Panic running nsd-4.1.5

Hey Svata,

I actually thought so... I was just surprised that it's trying to
compile the patched files anyway?
And the bad thing is, that it's failing to compile.

Now on the other hand, I guess that compiling with TARGET=arm and
TARGET_ARCH=arm is not correct for the DREAMPLUG, and I should compile
it with TARGET=arm and TARGET_ARCH=armv5 or similar?
In which file are the TARGET architectures listed? Where can I pick them
from?

Cheers,

Mat