Date:      Wed, 1 Oct 2003 23:52:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Stacy Olivas" <olivas@digiflux.org>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Fwd: Re: [WarBSD]WarBSD Mirror on Eurisko.ws

Heads up.  I'm actually doing something with WarBSD after letting it sit
around for a few months. =20

--

I've moved the main warbsd distribution site to it's own subdomain -
warbsd.eurisko.ws.  It makes it available again for download via HTTP only

I also decided to dust off the build scripts I was working on for 0.2.  I
synchronized my source tree with the latest RELENG_5_0 code and tried the
build process.   I had to update to NMAP 3.46. =20

It looks like the FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p16 kernel has fixed the error I was
encountering with MFS.  So, now I am just finishing some stuff up before I
announce the release of WarBSD 0.2-p1.  There should be an announcement about
it here in a bit.

-Stacy