Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 18:08:05 -0800
From:      David Hofmann <tbear@water.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems

I installed freeBSD on my computer using the FTP process, and got
throught it fine, when it finished I quiet and removed all disk from
the drive. It cam up:

>> FreeBSD BOOT @ 0x100000: 640/7160 k MemoryUs HD(1,a)/kernel to boot sd0 when wd0 is also installed.
Usage: [[wd(0,1)]/kernel][-abcCdhrsv]
Use ? for file list or press Enter for defaults

Boot:
Can't find /Kernel

I have tried playing with it to find out what I did wrong and always get
eh same effect. I'm probly doing something really stupid but I'm new to
Unix style operating system. Any advise or help you could give would be
appercated.

David