Date:      Fri, 25 Jul 1997 02:13:58 -0700
From:      "Rod Ebrahimi" <info@pagecreators.com>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Servers and Network

	Well I am glad to say that I am pretty set on FreeBSD, now since I am not
really familiar with the performance and reqs of the OS I am wondering what
I should be looking for on our network, main focus is WWW,FTP,TELNET. This
is what I was looking at:

Main Server: Dual PPro200, 256MB, Raid5 4.0gig scsi drives, 9" mono VGA
monitor

Second Server: P200,128MB,1.0gig+4.0gig scsi

Xwindows workstation: P200MMX, 64MB,1.0gig scsi

Win95-NT workstation: P133, 32MB, 2.0gig

	I would appreciate any suggestion and details about how to setup our
network with FreeBSD... is the main server overkill for WWW,FTP,TELNET?
Will we be able to do all that is needed with these systems running
together?

Thank you for your time...

Rod