Date:      Wed, 04 Oct 2006 02:19:32 -0600
From:      Scott Long <scottl@samsco.org>
To:        Dermot Williams <dermot@irishbroadband.ie>
Cc:        Fredrik Widlund <fredrik.widlund@qbrick.com>, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 6.2-BETA2 Dell PE1950

A quick tour of the bce driver leaves a lot of concerns in my mind
about how interrupts are handled as well as how work is segmented.
I only have very limited access to a 1950 with this chip in it,
though, so if anyone can provide better access (or maybe a shiny
new 1950 for my lab!) I can look at it over the next week or so.

Scott