Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 19:52:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DOH! Something PCI-related recently broken in -STABLE

Something in -STABLE within the last 18 days or so (I think that was
when I updated the kernel last) has caused only the first PCI bus to
be probed in my Compaq Proliant ML530, or at least thats what it looks
like when I try to boot the kernel.  This is with a very recent
kernel, as of about an hour ago.  I thought it might have been the
addition of PCI interrupt routing support, so I reverted sys/pci/pci.c
to 1.141.2.7 and sys/pci/pcisupport.c to 1.154.2.6 to see if that
would solve the problem, but it doesn't.

I looked through the cvs-all archives and browsed through cvs logs to
try and find something else that may have changed recently that could
cause this, but nothing caught my eye.  Anybody know of any
PCI-related changes within the past three weeks or so that I should
revert to try and narrow down the problem?

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
   FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet
   - Available for IA32 (Intel x86) and Alpha architectures
   - IA64 (Itanium), PowerPC, and ARM architectures under development
   - http://www.freebsd.org