Date:      Sat, 15 Apr 2023 22:35:12 +0200
From:      Qwertiox Game <qwertiox.kontakt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Self-Introduction

--0000000000002ce57705f965e7ec

Hello, i follow https://wiki.freebsd.org/Doc/Translation/Weblate suggested
there to introduce myself, so I do it.

My name is Piotr Kowalski (Peter Smith in English), but I prefer to use my
nickname QWERTIOX (I have a very typical first and last name by which even
at school there is a person with the same name). I will try to translate
the documentation into Polish. I live in Wroclaw, Poland and I am a high
school student. I would like to study at a foreign university in the
future, maybe in Canada, Japan or Korea. I like how minimalistic it is,
which makes it easy to customize the system to suit myself and at the same
time be able to extend it easily through ports. My immediate plan is to
learn networking by writing a multiplayer game tui, and maybe an http
server in the future.

--0000000000002ce57705f965e7ec

oc/Translation/Weblate">https://wiki.freebsd.org/Doc/Translation/Weblate</a=
> suggested there to introduce myself, so I do it. <br></div><div style=3D"=
text-align:left;margin-left:40px"><br></div><div style=3D"margin-left:40px;=
text-align:left">My name is Piotr Kowalski (Peter Smith in English), but I =
prefer to use my nickname QWERTIOX (I have a very typical first and last na=
me by which even at school there is a person with the same name). I will tr=
y to translate the documentation into Polish. I live in Wroclaw, Poland and=
 I am a high school student. I would like to study at a foreign university =
in the future, maybe in Canada, Japan or Korea. I like how minimalistic it =
is, which makes it easy to customize the system to suit myself and at the s=
ame time be able to extend it easily through ports. My immediate plan is to=
 learn networking by writing a multiplayer game tui, and maybe an http serv=
er in the future.</div></div>

--0000000000002ce57705f965e7ec--