Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:47:49 +0200
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB ethernet ue0 stops working

Hi,

El día Monday, April 16, 2012 a las 04:51:55PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky escribió:

> If this is an openmoko, you need to run:

Yes, it is an Openmoko Freerunner which I have updated from a SHR
version from year 2010 to now latest release (stage 046);

> usbconfig -d X.Y set_config 1

I did this already in the past with a devd(8) hook script:

notify 1 {
	match "vendor"		"0x1457";
	match "product"		"0x5122";
	action "/usr/local/etc/devd/moko.sh $ugen";
};

while watching devd(8) in debug mode I learned that they now have changed
the vendor and product ID to "0x0525" and "0xa4a2" which the Linux kernel
of the Freerunner presents to the FreeBSD host; and after updating the
values to the new ones all is fine again;

do you know why and how Linux this was changing?

anyway, thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz