Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 16:13:40 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        Christopher Raven <gurab@lineone.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Linux] (Corel Apps)

Hum, you should mention BSD, not only FreeBSD. Like I have read the letter from
Tim:

http://www.oreilly.com/ask_tim/freeBSD.html
"I was chatting with Kirk McKusick of Berkeley fame last week, and he pointed
out that once the lawsuit was settled, FreeBSD took off, and has about the same
growth rate as Linux, only three years behind. He estimates that there are
about 1 million FreeBSD and NetBSD users now, vs. about 7 million for Linux."

So, we cannot do anything without true number.
Maybe you can ask BSDi if they have number and if they are interested in corel
product to.

Malartre
"The BSD team: FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD, BSDi"