Date:      Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:42:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      nsj@ncsu.edu (Nate Johnson)
To:        rjanzen@transbay.net
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More organizations for you to add

%I think it will be alright for you simply to list these on your
%users' pages without prior consent.

I thank you for your help, but as Jordan indicated, this is against our policy.

You are more than welcome to spread the URL:
<http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/gallery.cgi>; to all of the contacts listed; they
can add themselves to the for-profit/non-profit/personal galleries.

If they would like to be listed in one of the Vendors' Galleries, they should
submit a paragraph of HTML code, in the spirit of those already at:
<http://www.freebsd.org/commercial/software.html>, to www@freebsd.org.

Thanks again for your interest!

Cheers,
nsj