Date:      Wed, 3 Jan 1996 17:11:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu (David E. O'Brien)
To:        FreeBSD-chat@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD misc chating list)
Subject:   Re: Wasteful e-mail messages

>     Lyndon> Also, when replying to messages it is NOT mandatory to CC
>     Lyndon> the mailing list. We could easily cut the volume of
>     Lyndon> traffic on the FreeBSD mailing lists in half if people
>     Lyndon> stopped automatically CCing replies to the list.  Let's
>     Lyndon> use a bit of common sense. Please?

Or the other way around.  P-l-e-a-s-e take me off the CC: list of the
X-windows install thread.  I promiss I will read the messages from the
freebsd-hackers list.  95% of my mail for the past three days has been
from this.  (not that is really *that* bad to popular I guess :-))

Happy BSD New Year!
-- David    (obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu)

P.S.  Wonder how many FBSD pentiums Santa carried this year?