Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:31:12 +0200
From:      Sebastian Stach <sebsta@t-online.de>
To:        freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: em interfaces supermicro X9SCM-F board

The AMI.BAT you have already updates the BIOS and the Intel ME. I'm =
still in contact with
the support but they told me that this fixes the issue most people are =
having. On my board
one of the two nics is still hanging under heavy load. I hope that they =
will come up with
a solution to this.

Sebastian Stach

Am 05.06.2012 um 20:39 schrieb Johan Hendriks:

> Thanks for the pointer.
> But my ami.bat file from the just downloaded .508 (2.0) firmware is =
the same as the one i used.
>=20
> this is my ami.bat
> @echo off
>=20
> REN AFUDOSU.SMC AFUDOSU.EXE
>=20
> AFUDOSU.EXE  %1  /P /B /N /K /R /FDT /MER /OPR
>=20
> REN AFUDOSU.EXE AFUDOSU.SMC
>=20
> I will also try to contact there support desk, maybe they need to =
adjust some things for the bios file for the X9SCM-F also.