Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2005 19:16:09 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@FreeBSD.org>
To:        P A <peter.aichinger@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eterm problem

--LG0Ll82vYr46+VA1

P A wrote:
> Hi, I installed Eterm-0.9.2 from the ports and the installation finished=
=20
> succesfully, but if I want to start Eterm following Error-Message occurs:
>=20
> /libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/X11R6/lib/libEterm.so.9: Undefined symbol=20
> "conf_init_subsystem"
>=20
> I use FreeBSD 5.3

Hi,

it seems there were some problems with eterm <=3D 0.9.2 and newer versions =
of
libast:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D77906

The latest version in the ports is eterm 0.9.3 which is reported to
work. Could you please CVSup and try again?

Simon

--LG0Ll82vYr46+VA1

--LG0Ll82vYr46+VA1--